For the love of life
Dance – dream – create
This is a Movement Medicine workshop and ceremony for dancing, dreaming and creating visions in your life.
Give attention to what you love, dream and wish to create for your life. This is a time to bring energy and dance to the dreaming of our hearts so we can plant seeds of intention for our lives.
We will have a Heart Dreaming and Creating ceremony to resource and inspire. During which you will:
- Create your own unique vision board with dreams and intentions for the open road ahead
- Make a Vision Bundle as a creative way to focus your intentions
- Plant heart dream seeds to support your intentions.
- Learn simple techniques to integrate these visions into your day to day life
- Come away with a useful tool to work with what gets in the way of following up with manifesting intentions
Movement Medicine is a transformative practice that supports you to remember who you are and enliven your intentions and what really matters to you. Discover the freedom and joy of dance and connect with others to develop a healthier and clearer body, heart and mind. Everyone welcome, whatever your physical condition, age or dance experience.
David is a School of Movement Medicine faculty member and a fully qualified psychotherapist. He integrates these skills and his passion for shamanic pathways into his work in Ireland and extensively throughout Europa.
David is a gifted multi faceted teacher of Movement Medicine. His commitment to every member of his workshops is outstanding!
Pat Burnicardi, Grandmother, Pyschotherapist and Dancer